Thursday 14 July 2011

Avont Inc

After meeting with JRD on a previous Project for Kanati Clothing, I ended up getting signed on to do some more work for this Media Consortium (yup, I just called it a consortium, fancy eh?)

The amount of work and opportunities for me to expand my portfolio with this group are awesome, and they are a wonderful bunch of people to work for. Very dedicated and they truly are a family.  Most of the stuff I shot for them will be released later this year, but here are a couple of shots already in production and use in current marketing both digitally and hardcopy printed materials.


                                                Prynze and Juvy (A- Grade)
Miss Yee


Lex Marcello


And you can see how some of those images are being used.

for example. I took a detail shot of the mixing board, just because it caught my eye




Which then became this...


And so forth 

Stay tuned, More to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment